Wednesday, July 9, 2014

ORGANIZING BILL RECEIPTS

        


Assalamualaikum & good day,
In this post I wanna share about how I sort & organize my bills (task 26 in to-do list). Initially I made a mail sorter using 3 cereal boxes. Over the time, the mails & bills would just pile up in there, collecting dust. It just didn't work for me. Inspiration please...
  
  {The Organised Housewife} 2015 Bill Organiser 600
 Jen's

I love how Katrina & Jen manage their bills. Very neat & tidy. Thanks for the ideas gals! 
Here comes my new bill organiser :)

Mine

Steps
  1. Buy 3 expanding files and a magazine holder
  2. Label the file as yearly payment, monthly payment and tax exemption
  3. Sort the bills in the files accordingly. Label the tap.
Cost
Expanding files (3xRM10)  RM30 (Billion)
Magazine holder RM16.90 (Billion)
Total RM46.90

What next?
Sort other bills in the folders.

Before & after
Here are the before & after photos. Hopefully the new system works!

 

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...